2017年7月10日星期一

Custom Neodymium Magnets 20170710

Custom Neodymium Magnets 20170710

Looking for Custom Permanent Magnets:
I want neodymium disc magnets, but with modifications of form. This form must be a little heightened not flat. I joined a drawing and a photo.

Custom Neodymium Magnets  Manufacturer China Rare Earth Magnet Limited:
Sorry, I don't quite understand the drawing of the magnet.
I provide a drawing according to my understanding.
Is it what you need?
custom neodymium magnets
Size:
It is what I want but do not add the 1 mm.

Custom Permanent Magnet  Manufacturer China Rare Earth Magnet Limited:
Please check the drawing below and confirm if it is the magnet you want to order.
Is the magnetization direction correct?
Is S pole on the flat surface and N pole on the curved surface?
custom NdFeB permanent magnets

Magnetization Direction:
I confirm that the magnetization direction is correct. How much does it cost?

Price Quoted by Manufacturer China Rare Earth Magnet Limited:
Custom Magnet, N35 Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB), NiCuNi, Magnetized as per sketch
Validity of price: 3 days (Nd raw material price is rising)
Production cycle: 18 ~ 26 working days.

Tags: custom neodymium magnets, permanent magnet, magnet manufacturer, China magnet


1111

1 条评论:

  1. China Rare Earth Magnet Limited manufactures neodymium permanent magnets in custom shapes.

    回复删除